Perplex is an open-source theme for the open-source software Hugo. There are no other mandatory software requirements, but the theme and the documentation ship with external software and content.
- The theme
- is released by Jörg (Georg) Makowski under the Apache 2.0 License.
- The documentation
- is released by Jörg (Georg) Makowski under the Creative Commons License (CC BY-SA) except marked material from other sources.
- have been released by Veriphor under the Apache 2.0 License and their motivation, function, and usage are documented there.
These templates have all been adapted to fit the style of the theme.
- Material Symbols
- have been released by Google to the public under the Apache 2.0 License. They have been stripped of their fixed width and height to let them adapt to the fluid layout of this theme.
- has been released by Emily Eisenberg, Sophie Alpert, and contributors under the MIT License.
- has been released by Knut Sveidqvist and contributors under the MIT License.
- All logos
- remain under the copyright of their respective owners. Perplex logos are released under the Apache 2.0 License by Jörg (Georg) Makowski.
- All pictures
- Remain under the copyright of their respective owners. The image caption usually mentions the author and a link to the source except for images in the public domain.